This timeless poster features the English alphabet in simple but stunning typography on a neutral soft grey background.
Understated and cool, the soft grey colour scheme works well in both boys and girls rooms and can be effortlessly paired with an array of other colour combinations to create your own unique look.
Also available in black, white, watercolour grey and mustard.
– School age children
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE:
You will receive a Zip file/Folder that contains the two poster designs in high resolution JPEG file format, in the following sizes:
4:5 ratio for printing:
3:4 ratio for printing:
2:3 ratio for printing:
International Paper Size for printing
Each JPEG is saved in high resolution (300dpi) for crystal clear and sharp printing.
Once you checkout and your payment clears, there will be link for your instant download.
You can print your art at home, take the file to your local print shop or photo lab, or upload your artwork file to an online printing service.
This listing is for a digital download item, no physical item will be shipped to you.
If there is a problem with the file we will happily resolve this with you at no extra charge.
Due to the digital nature of our products, we cannot provide a refund or cancellation.
Please send a message if you need a custom size. We will customise your print to the size you need, at no extra cost.
This artwork is for personal use only.
Re-distributing or sharing this product or design (even for free) is strictly prohibited.
© Artwork is copyright of Alpha Baby Designs.
Thank you for visiting!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
– as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
– when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
– if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
– as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as
1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
– Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
– Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
– Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
If you sign up to my newsletter I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, such as MailChimp and Gmail, in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as MailChimp and Google are Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
– Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
– Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
– Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
– Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Alanna Jang, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me by clicking the 'contact' link.