Designed to grow with your child's age and development, our gift sets are perfect for newborns to school-aged children!
GIFT SET INCLUDES:
– One set of flash cards in a cotton drawstring bag, and
– One A4 Alphabet Poster OR Animal Alphabet Poster (black on white) as a physical print.
The set comes beautifully gift wrapped in brown paper, tied with black and gold string!
1. Select your choice of Flash Cards from the drop down menu
2. Select your choice of A4 poster from the drop down menu
3. Check out and wait for your parcel to arrive!
Normally A$52, you are saving $14 in this bundle! Plus, postage is FREE Australia-wide and we're offering reduced rates for our international customers.
The flash cards come gift-ready in a little drawstring bag with a beautiful cover card showcasing a hint of what's inside. It's the perfect gift for baby showers, birthdays, or as a special present for a little one's first day of pre-school/school!
They are the ideal size for little hands to play and learn, or for decorating your nursery or kids room. With the little bag included, they're also handy for packing in your bag to help keep the kids entertained while you're out and about.
The flash cards have rounded corners for safety and are 105x148mm in size. The font is clean and simple ensuring it's easy for little ones to read, recognise and remember. They are professionally printed on premium quality, heavy card stock.
To shop our full collection go to:
Please note: Our flash cards should be used under adult supervision until the age of three or older, as best determined by you.
Thank you for visiting!
© Artwork is copyright of Alpha Baby Designs
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
– as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
– when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
– if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
– as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as
1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
– Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
– Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
– Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
If you sign up to my newsletter I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, such as MailChimp and Gmail, in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as MailChimp and Google are Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
– Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
– Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
– Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
– Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Alanna Jang, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me by clicking the 'contact' link.